Up to one month in advance.
When you submit a new order it is created in the Accepted status.
- You may edit Accepted orders.
- Your credit card will be securely stored but not charged.
Your order will be Locked when the pickup date is within two week days or when we start preparing the order (close to the pickup date).
- You cannot edit Locked orders.
- We Lock orders so we can prepare them for you in a timely manner.
- Preparing your order on time is extremely important to us!
Your order will be marked Processing when we charge your credit card on file and begin preparing your order.
- You cannot edit Processing orders.
- Your credit card on file will be charged.
You will be charged when your order is moved to the Processing status.
You may cancel orders in the Accepted status.
You can view orders under the My Account area.
Yes, you can make changes when your order is in the Accepted status. After it is Locked you can no longer make changes.
You can make changes while your order is in the Accepted status.
Your confirmation email will remind you of where to pickup your order.
You can view our locations here: https://cafemadeleinesf.com/contact/
You can pickup an order during open hours. You can view the hours of operation here: https://cafemadeleinesf.com/contact/
No, there is no fee for picking up an order.
If you need an order in 48 hours or less, please call the cafe and ask to place it over the phone. We will do our best to accommodate the order.
Please contact us for more information.
Follow these steps to order online:
1. Browse our products.
2. Add products to your cart.
3. When you checkout you will choose a pickup location and date.
4. Enter your credit card details.
5. You will receive an email notification of your order.
MORE WAYS TO ORDER
Catering & Delivery Options
In addition to ordering on our website for pickup at our South of Market location or delivery within San Francisco, we’re proud to offer DoorDash for home delivery and ezCater for corporate or personal meals, catering and our line of cakes, cupcakes and cookies.